Certification process for various certificates
- Step 1 Contact us if you want any certificate
- Step 2 Once we have received your Enquiry / Application we shall send you a Core Questionnaire/Executive for completion.
- Step 3 On receipt of the completed questionnaire a formal quotation will be sent to you.
- Step 4 If you find our quotation is acceptable, please sign it and return it to our office/Executive.
- Step 5 We will arrange and conduct an on-site document and readiness review. We will leave a copy of our report with any findings with you and if satisfactory arrange a mutually convenient date for the on-site audit.
- Step 6 We conduct an on-site audit once it is agreed that you are ready to move forward. We produce a report on the findings plus recommendations. Unsuccessful audits may require a re-audit.
- Step 7 The Certificate of Registration is issued, once all points, if any, have been addressed from the on-site audit.
- Step 8 Surveillance visits are performed at least once a year but may be more frequent, depending on the size of your company.