ISO 10002 - Compliant Management
ISO 10002-Complaint management is challenging as there is not always a concrete solution to the problem.ISO 10002 provides guidance on the process of complaints handling related to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance and improvement. Success depends on how well you understand the complaint, how it is handled and if the customer is happy with the solution offered. A new release of ISO 10002 for Quality Management: Customer Satisfaction - Guideline for Complaint Handling in Organisationsis an excellent customer service certificate and acts as a ‘true-to-life’ manual designed expressly for this purpose.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment..
- Top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources.
- Recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants.
- Providing complainants with an open, effective and easy-to-use complaints process.
- Analysing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality of the complaints-handling process.
- Reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.